Sunday, January 28, 2018

I'm finished, now what? Persist-

Working on the same piece of art for multiple art classes

When I persist, I...
Learn to embrace challenges in my work
Develop focus
See my project through until the end
Correct or Use my Mistakes
Make thoughtful choices
Take my time



This artist took 3 art classes to paint her work in the painting studio

These artists made drawings in the drawing studio, and took them to collage and cut them up to incorporate them into their final work. 


This artist worked one day in the painting studio and one in collage

This artist began in drawing, spent day two in painting, and embellished her work in collage


A sculpture may take a class or two to paint after it is created.

This artist added a frame to her painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment